My Blog List

Clocks blog

I have something a story to share; when I was in Illinois to visit my friend I met one of her closer friends who is very obsessed on collecting clocks, her friend has probably had hundreds of clocks in home, she keeps buying clocks every now and then with different designs or styles, she is collecting clocks based on uniqueness or every clocks have on its different styles, could you believe that? And here is one more thing, she lets the clocks turn on simultaneously and when it beeps the clocks are beeping like crazy! Well, it's funny though. She indeed likes clocks of any kind.

Speaking of clocks, Do you like clocks? Well, I like clocks and I wanted to have a clock collections like what the closer friend of my friend does. Today, I found a great site where you can look different types of clocks ( it's called as wall clocks, mantel clocks, Howard miller, grandfather clocks, atomic clocks, home decor, interior design, ridgeway clocks, kieninger clocks, hermle clocks, and many more), try to check out this clocks blog so you can see what type of clocks do you like. I like this Atomic clocks - it is very simple and I like the size too.

Seja o primeiro a comentar