My Blog List

Waiting for Payout!

I am waiting for the payout from payingpost! Until now they have never issued me payment yet, every 1st day of the month is only their schedule of the payout, and it's weird if they are not going to issue payment today as this is only the schedule date of their payment, and what if you miss the day and they do not pay you? Do they pay you on some other time or next month even if you reached their minimum payout? OH! That would be a long time to wait then! Can you wait on that? Well, I don't think so...

I have noticed, too, that they are not active (to date) on the payment process unless if you are going to write them reminding about your payment, well it sounds disappointing and frustrating, isn't it? Because after a long time of waiting you are expecting that they could pay you as early as they could on the 1st day of the month. Have you ever experienced this before? I have experienced this two times, and it is very frustrating at all. Well, hopefully I could get the payout soon before the 1st day end (lol), that would be scary then if they extend or reschedule the payment again! That would be freaky (ha-ha).

Seja o primeiro a comentar