My Blog List

The Holiday Is Over!

The weekend and Holiday is Over! And until now I am waiting with the response of one of the blogging networks regarding of my payout since I have reached the minimum amount of their payout policy, I am not saying that I am so haste or impatient, Of course I am patient but I am anxious to have it (LOL), I am anxious to receive the reward that I have been working hard on, the compensation  that I deserve the reward to the effort that I spent. Well, every blogger is always anxious or excited on the compensation of course, that is why they worked hard on it,and everyone needs money to survive, and no one in this world who don't need money in this time of recession (ha-ha). When do they pay me? Well, I am sure this week they will send it to me, the weekends and holidays are always been the reasons why the blogging networks provide a delayed payment to the bloggers, and I have always been experiencing this with all blogging networks, and sometimes they pay you in advance, too, which is also a good thing to be considered. Delayed payments is always happened and so the early payments. But even though the holiday is over we can still grab many opportunities or sales over the internet like these curtain rods and candle holders. So holiday is always in our heart (lol).

Seja o primeiro a comentar