My Blog List

PPP tools are inactive?

I have got a notice from payperpost that their affiliate banners, referral program or PPP direct tools are no longer active, and it must be removed from your blog, widget or html, correct me if I was wrong but this is what I understand - they don't count any affiliate or referrals from their network anymore, so any affiliates or referrals displayed on your blog are inactive so it must be removed ( highly recommended). Well it's not a big deal then. I don't even know if I've really got revenue from these tools - it is indeed useless for me though. Perhaps PPP recognizes that their referral tools are very slow in the market since bloggers are usually not focusing on it, and that they change the system. Well, hopefully PPP won't quit from advertising because this network is truly rocking compare to the other blogging networks, would you agree? I am looking with their link new feature, where is it? Where can we able to check it? Has it not been arriving yet? I am excited to experience this new feature from them. Go, go, go payperpost we love you! This blog network is one of my favorite networks. I love it!

Seja o primeiro a comentar