My Blog List

Changing rule of payments!

I don't understand why the blogging networks today are being picky in issuing payments to the bloggers; if they are not making changes to the payment rule, they are being lousy in issuing payments, they are not making payment "on the time" they always make it delayed, and aside from that - they usually change their payment payout rule (specially the payingpost, from 25$ it becomes 50$ and now they made it 100$ payout, what?). When my first time to be a member of this payingpost network I was already complaining about their minimum payout 25$ since they are the highest minimum payout of all the blogging networks, there are many blogging networks that better than them but they don't provide such high payout, and after then they made it worse they climbed their minimum payout to 50$ and then after months, they totally made it 100$, hey what's the next? a 150$, 200$, 300$, no wonder that there's no blogger stick on your network, and plus after waiting for many months to reach that payout they don't pay you right away (not on the time) Like me, I have not been paid yet, this coming December 1 is the 3rd times due payment schedules, and they are just being deaf of issuing me the payment, what happened to this network? Do they can't pay manually if it is true that they have problems of issuing payments? When do they fix it? Till when the blogger's wait? I think they are not being fair (Poor network, I hope there is no role play).

Seja o primeiro a comentar