My Blog List

What is the best way to use in calling overseas?

What is the best way to call overseas? Are you far away from your family or loved ones? Then what tools are you using to call them to save more penny? I guess using cellphone or telephone, or Calling Cards are not too cheap compare to VOIP ( voice over internet protocol). I am using a couple calling cards to call my family overseas and it is indeed not inexpensive, and you can only use it for one time, and sometimes the load will still  be deducted by the time you are not using it, that is what I experienced it is weird! Other people usually using internet to talk to their family or to talk their family over the phone; commonly use are yahoo, Skype, msn, etc. you just buy a credit on it every month or one a time when you want to call, and definitely it charges you a very less per minutes than using your phone or calling cards. As I have heard you can save more on Skype; I like the Skype though, because in Skype you can use at any type of payments, you can even pay it by Paypal. Well VOIP is indeed better other than using Telephone or cellphones, I agree using it more than phone.

Seja o primeiro a comentar