My Blog List

How to get back the Good Page Rank?

When your good page rank down, perhaps you can ask how could you get it back? I am asking this to myself a couple times, too, because my blogs that have PR 2 or PR 1 has been turned to Rank 0 (zero) with no excuses, it was so bad! I was working hard to get those Page ranks and later it was taken from me (huh), they took my Page rank after months and it felt me so sad because I did not know how to get it back, I have not received more offers for a long time after My blog turned to zero. There was a big changes when my blog had been turning to zero, your blogging business is no longer smooth as before, it was indeed boring.

But, guess what? One good news that surprised me today, one of my blogspot blog has been increased to PR2, from PR0 it goes to PR 2 and it's higher from what I have got before - this blog had only had PR1 before and it went down to PR0 and now it rises to PR2, yahooo!!!! It's a very big good news for me at all. Thanks that finally they recognized my effort of posting posts everyday and that they increase my page rank. Note: To all bloggers just posts articles everyday, update your blog, and post articles at least 200 words.

Seja o primeiro a comentar