My Blog List

GoodBye Halloween!

Have you enjoyed your Halloween? How was your Halloween and how was your Halloween holiday? So we will just say - goodbye Halloween season and see you on next year! One thing that I will miss during Halloween season is the Halloween parade (even sometimes I couldn't see an actual parade but at least I could watch it on TV), and I will also miss the horror movies that they showed on the television for a long period of time; ( you can watch horror movies within 1 month before the Halloween date comes), they showed horror movies straight in a whole month, it's indeed cool to me. But starting today it will be gone and I couldn't watch bunch of horror movies again (lol). And goodbye to trick or treat adventure, goodbye to Halloween parties, goodbye to Halloween food, and goodbye to Halloween season! And see you again on next year! In my hometown people there consider Halloween season as a sad season/time, why? Because during this period of time they are remembering their passed away loved ones, friends or relatives (people are usually graving), people usually went to a cemetery offer prayers or a mass for the peace of their souls.

Seja o primeiro a comentar