My Blog List

About Smorty Payment

I have noticed that smorty was paying me so late, which supposedly they are issuing payment after 1 week or 2 weeks ( the maximum period of time), and now I was surprised that they paid me after almost one month which is totally very unusual for them. The reason why I like smorty most because of the way how they issue the payment - they issue payment very fast, but this last campaign I have got from them - I was felt so impatient of the payment because they paid me very late instead of paying me after one week ago by the time the post was approved! And lately I have not received any campaigns from them anymore, I have a blog that has a page rank and it seems they prioritize the blogs that have a good highest rank. Well, their Opps are very limited too, if they displayed campaigns or opportunities in the marketplace you need to grab it right away because in less than 5 minutes the campaign will gone quickly, can you see how fast it is? It will gone shortly. So if you are not usually checking your smorty account - then you get nothing for sure.

Seja o primeiro a comentar